Saturday, December 24, 2011

My First Blog Post


It's about bloody time I created this blog. I'm really glad this is starting to come together, and I'm very grateful to the supportive comments I was given to get this thing start.


I just want to point out a few things of what you can expect from visiting my blog.
- Interviews with talented artists from top studios around the world delivered from the animschoolblog.com
- I would like to post as much 2d drawings as I can, hopefully I can get some comments and feedbacks
- A student animation reel (hopefully one day)
- Software and hardware related topics
- Motivation from this gym junkie!

What not to expect.
- A comparison between iAnimate and AnimSchool so don't even think about asking


So let's get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment